2v2/3v3/Futsal/Micro Rules/Regulations and Information.
**Futsal and Micro Soccer are a Minimal Contact sport as long as it is done in a legal manner.
1) Games will be on Saturdays(youth) and Fridays(Adult) within a time block of 2-5 hours
(That means that we hope to have you in and out of tournament within 2-5 hours for YOUR specific age group)
Youth Time blocks 12:30-8:30pm (Typically the older age groups play later in the day)
Adult Coed Men 25+ Women 18+ Friday nights 7:15-11pm.
College Night 18+Men and Women NOT COED Saturdays 8-11pm.
2) Team Cost 3v3 is $70 youth/$50 adult/$25 College. Team Cost 2v2 $50
Individual 3v3 sign up $15 youth/$10 adult/$5 College and you will be placed on a team for the day. Individual 2v2 $20
(Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with name and age for individual players)
3) 3 games guaranteed 4/5 games if make finals.
4) Registration is not complete until payment is received bring payment with you on date before start of YOUR tournament.
5) 8-13 minute games
6) 3v3 4-6 players per roster 2v2 3-4 players per roster
7) Surface is indoor carpeting—Indoor shoes/sneakers—NO CLEATS
8) No slide tackling or sliding in any way shape or form.(even if it is a GREAT Tackle!!)
MICRO 3v3 Soccer specific Rules**(these rules are just for Micro)
3v3 NO GOALIES small goals(you MAY protect the goal no Hands)
Indoor soccer walls, no out of bounds, continual play
Stoppage of play only if ball hits ceiling or settles in outside netting.
Substitution on the fly
No shoulder to shoulder tackles against the boards (NO CHECKING)
No use of walls for leverage with hands and arms
Futsal 2v2/3v3 Specific Rules**(These rules are just for Futsal)
Out of Bounds
Kick-ins(Ball has to be Stationary and on or Behind line to play)
5 second rule for ALL stationary balls/kick-ins. (Team has to play ball with-in 5 seconds or loss of possession)
Use of Build up line for u12 age bracket.
Micro and Futsal Rules of contact
Upon a teams 6th accumulated foul the opposing team is awarded a Penalty kick (penalty shot is a skill shot from end to end)
Upon a players FIRST and SECOND Yellow card foul that player must be subbed for 45 seconds.
Upon a players THIRD Yellow card foul that player is no longer able to continue in THAT game.
**3pts for a win 1pt for a tie 0 for loss.
**5 goal Maximum on GD.
Tie Breaker during Pool play--
1) Head to Head **In case of a 3 way tie head to head goes out of the window. We then go to Goal Differential
2) Goal Differential
3) Goals Against
4) Goals For
5) Coin Toss
Tie in game during Knock-out rounds(Semi and Finals)
Sudden Death PK's
** Semi/Finals-- Penalty kicks from end to end until we get winner!!!