- Soccer Barn Winter Indoor Leagues Are Here!
- Soccer Barn is not Heated so parents and players please dress appropriately for Chill/Cold of the Barn.
- Bathrooms are fully Heated for a refuge.
- Each league will consist of 4-8 teams and run for 6 weeks. Max Roster size on game day is 11 players but your league roster is unlimited . Each team will get 5/6 guaranteed games. Games will be 50 minutes long with 25 min halves and a 2 min halftime. PRIZE FOR CHAMPIONS!!
Soccer Barn (Sponsored by Friends of Soccer)
(160 WVU Jacksons Mill Weston WV, 26452)
- Location: Soccer Barn at WVU Jacksons Mill exit 105 off of Rte 79
Once you are at Jacksons Mill the Red Soccer Barn is next to the airplane strip. Before you enter 4h Property you drive over bridge and river and you will see 4H camp and Housing to your right the Soccer barn is on left drive around the bend and make a left through and into the Farm gates..
All programs at Jacksons Mill sponsored by Friends of Soccer
- League Ages:
Adult Ages Competitive Coed League: 18 and up (1998-1950)
Adult Ages Recreational Coed League: 18 and up (1998-1950)
High School Boys and Girls League Ages: 1999-2002(u15-u19)
Middle School Boys and Girls League Ages: 2003-2005(u12-u14)
Youth Boys and Girls League: 2006-2008(u8-u11)
High School Leagues Wednesdays Boys/Thursdays Girls 5:30pm-8:30pm
Youth and Middle School Leagues Fridays(regular day) 5:30pm-9:30pm Tuesdays(overflow day) 5:30-7:30pm
Adult Recreational and Competitive Sundays 1:30pm-7:00pm Adult
First League: Week 1 Dec 1, 2, 4
Week 2 Dec 8, 9, 11
Week 3 Dec 15, 16, 18
Week 4 Jan 5, 6, 8
Week 5 Jan 12, 13, 15
Week 6 Jan 19, 20, 22
- Week 1 Jan 24
Week 2 Jan 31st
Week 3 Feb 7
Week 4 Feb 14
Week 5 Feb 21
Week 6 Feb 28th
Rules and Regulations--
- Adult, High School, and Youth ages will play 6v6 (5 and a keeper)
- Adult Recreational league allows TWO double rostered players( players that plays in the competitive league)
- Youth leagues and Middle school Leagues cleats are allowed.
- NO Slide Tackling(You can slide to gain possession of ball or play ball only)
- Goal keeper -- NO punting can throw length of field if able.
- Goalkicks MUST Leave your Goal Box
- Substitution of a player will replace Yellow and Red Cards. 1 yellow card foul will result in substitution for 2 minutes. Two yellow card fouls will result in missing rest of THAT game.
- Substitutions will be on your possession or if opponent is making a substitution.
- We will play out of bounds (NO WALLS) and we will play kick-ins that are indirect (NO THROW INS).
- Ball hits ceiling Net is an indirect
- Indirect and Direct kicks will be called.
- FIFA Rules will come into play with modified calls for low contact.
- Cost per team: $350 per league (If individual players are not registered with West Virginia Soccer Association an additional $10 insurance fee will apply per player for youth and $15 for adults per player.)
- Registration Process:
1) Submit Registration form
2) You will be notified of your confirmation into our league as we get closer to League start date.
3) Bring Full payment with you to your first League Game
4) Make check payable to Valley Soccer Academy
**If you have any questions please contact Coach Patrick Murphy at email@example.com