Valley Sports Arena Winter Indoor Leagues Start in January!!
Location: Valley Sports Arena Address: 317 Fairground Rd, Grafton WV 26354/ Taylor County Fairgrounds
Games: 6-8 games 50 minute games 25 minute halves
Team Rosters: League Roster Unlimited Game day Roster 14 players Max.
Individual Players: Option available for Adults and Youth in registration link cost $50/$60 player for the season.
League Registration Fee: $450 per team (Checks Made out to VSA)
Referee fee: $10 per team per game Total $20 (Given to Referee in Cash at start of each game)
League Format: 6v6 5 players + a goalie
League Weeks Saturday/Sundays: January 13/14th, 20/21st, 27/28th, February 3/4th, 10/11th, 17/18th,23/24th March 3/4th.
DUE TO SCHEDULING REQUESTS our youth games will ALL be played on Sundays.
Thursdays High School Start January 18th: High School Boys and Girls 5-9pm (Overflow games on Saturdays 9am-2pm)
Sundays: u12 Girls and Boys 4pm-7pm
Sundays: u10 Girls and Boys 12pm-4pm
Sundays: u14 Girls and Boys 1-4pm
Saturdays: Adult Competitive and Recreational 6:30-8:30pm.
Age Matrix: Based on birth year
03-u15 High School League
02-u16 High School League
01-u17 High School League
00-u18 High School League
Rules and Regulations--
- Adult, High School, and Youth ages will play 6v6. (5 field player s and ONE goalkeeper)
- Adult Recreational competitive league allows TWO double rostered players( players that play in the competitive league)
- Low Molded Cleats are allowed
- NO Slide Tackling(You can slide to gain possession of ball or save ball but no tackling)
- Goal keeper -- NO punting can throw length of field if able.
- Goalkicks MUST Leave your Goal Box
- Substitution of a player will replace Yellow and Red Cards. 1 yellow card foul will result in substitution for 2 minutes. Two yellow card fouls will result in missing rest of THAT game.
- Substitutions will be on your possession only or if opponent is making a substitution.
- We will play out of bounds (NO WALLS) and we will play kick-ins that are indirect (NO THROW INS).
- Ball hits ceiling Net is an indirect
- Indirect and Direct kicks will be called.
- FIFA Rules will come into play with modified calls for low contact.
- Cost per team: $450 (If individual players are not registered with West Virginia Soccer Association an additional $10 insurance fee will apply per player for youth and $15 for adults per player)
- Referee fees are $10 a game per team, this payment is separate and given to the referee before start of each game.
- PLAYER Medical Release Form:
- Registration link:
- Registration Process:
1) Submit Registration form
2) You will be notified of your confirmation into our league as we get closer to League start date.
3) Bring Full payment with you to your first League Game.
4) League Fee Make check payable to Valley Soccer Academy
- Do not forget Referee Payment Each game $10 per team.
Questions to Raul Ovalle at email@example.com